We are known all over the world as a manufacturer of innovative, modular tool systems for machining centers and millturns, facing and boring heads, grooving heads, clamping tools and customized solutions for boring operations.
- With one innovation after another, we have continually reinforced our reputation as the world leader in digital boring tools.
- Wohlhaupter has 135 employees, 1 students and 7 trainees.
- Head office: Frickenhausen (Germany)
- Wohlhaupter India in Delhi (India)
- Family business in the 3rd generation
- The company was first founded by Emil Wohlhaupter as a small mechanical workshop in 1929, which initially started as a repair shop for cutting and stamping tools and devices.
In 2016 Allied Machine & Engineering Corp. USA
acquired a majority of the shares of Wohlhaupter GmbH
- Head office: Dover, Ohio (USA)
- Allied Machine & Engineering Co. (Europe) Ltd in Birmingham UK
Our new Tool-Architect offers you the possibility, by means of search and filter functions, to easily and quickly find the right tool for your needs. You have access to all the relevant tool data. Create a 3D model of your configured Multibore tool and request directly for a suitable precise quotation.
- find the ideal Wohlhaupter tool-combination to meet your requirements
- independently select and virtually assemble your boring tool
- show the complete boring tool assembly as 3D model
- save several configurations
- quick and easy to request quotations for the desired composed configurations
Wohlhaupter solid carbide insert drills are produced with maximum precision on state-of-the-art CNC grinding machines. Through expert regrinding using the original geometry and a new coating treatment as per the Wohlhaupter specification, we can restore your tools to their original quality and performance.
The Linner GmbH company has been authorized by Wohlhaupter to regrind and recoat D105 and D110 solid carbide insert drills. Linner’s regrinding service boasts a suitable machine fleet, technical expertise and optimum logistics, to quickly and perfectly restore your tools to their former glory.
On-site assistance with your problems
Do you have complicated technical problems? Do you urgently need help and advice, and want to optimize your production processes as soon as possible? All you need to do is call!
Our technical consultants are there for you around the world. They always provide on-site advice, in your business, on your machine, with your workpieces. Free of charge.
They are familiar with the conditions and requirements of all industries, and provide you with expert solutions for your special tasks.